Can’t Qualify for a Mortgage? Here’s How We Can Help.
Are you ready to buy a home, but aren’t sure that you’ll qualify for a mortgage? Sometimes life’s circumstances throw you a curve ball and you don’t fit the standard mortgage qualification guidelines.
At TILA Mortgage, we understand and are ready to serve you. So if you’re having trouble getting a mortgage, contact us to see how we can help.
Who We Can Serve
Our Expanded Access specialty loan program was designed with people like you in mind. With this program we can help borrowers secure a home loan who may have traditionally been denied. This includes:
- Self-employed or seasonal workers whose tax returns do not reflect their true ability to repay a mortgage
- Individuals who have a foreclosure, short sale, or bankruptcy on their credit report
- Borrowers who have not yet sold their previous home
- Home buyers who have up to a 50% debt-to-income ratio
How the Expanded Access Program Can Help
If you participate in the Expanded Access specialty loan program, here’s what we can do:
- Issue a mortgage up to $2.5 million
- Lend up to 90% of the loan-to-value
- Exclude your existing home from your debt-to-income ratio calculation if you expect to sell it with at least 20% equity
- Approve a loan even if you have recent negative credit events
- Help you purchase a primary residence, second home, or investment property
Your individual circumstances will dictate the exact terms of your loan, but the bottom line is that this program was designed to help YOU. With flexible income documentation requirements, less stringent credit criteria, and more relaxed debt-to-income limits, we love being able to help hopeful home buyers who thought they wouldn’t be able to qualify for a mortgage.
So contact us today to see how we can help. Between our conventional loan options for long-term purchases, ARM loans with lower interest rates and monthly payments, and down payment programs for first-time home buyers, we’ve got a program for nearly everyone.
We’re ready and waiting to help you, too!